Wednesday, July 17, 2013

NEWSFLASH #2

As many of you have probably noticed, the WeAreTheLGBT YouTube channel has been shut down. YouTube malfunctioned and deleted our channel. We decided that it would be best if we didn't try to restart the channel. However, I still really wanted to be part of an LGBT YouTube channel. So, I've decided to start my own channel. It will be called "RealQueerLife" and it'll be up and running soon. But, I still need people to upload videos. If you're interested or you know someone who's interested, contact me through the channel's email, realqueerlife@gmail.com. I hope to be hearing from people soon! I can't wait for the channel to get kick-started!

Lots of love,
Nick

1 comment:

  1. Mу brothег recommendеԁ I
    may lіκe thіs wеbsite.
    Ηе was oncе totally right.
    This рut uρ trulу maԁe my ԁay.
    Yоu cann't imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    my homepage: site

    ReplyDelete