Tuesday, June 11, 2013

NEWSFLASH!!!

I have wonderful news! I auditioned to be part of a Youtube channel called "WeAreTheLGBT" and the channel loved my video! I'm now part of the "WeAretheLGBT" team! Yay! I get to be (maybe) Youtube famous!

But what does that mean for this blog? Well, it means a couple of things. First, the frequency of my posts will become more erratic. Whether I'll be posting less because I'll be busy with the channel or posting more because I'll have more ideas, I don't know. I'l probably have that figured out within the first few weeks of production. Second, I'm probably going to be stealing ideas from the blog to talk about on Youtube. I'll be honest with you, I'm not the most creative person in the world. A lot of the stuff I've written about so far have been reader requests or things my friends have said or asked me about. And the channel is asking me to make up a list of ideas for videos. I need to submit a list of about 10-15 ideas by the 21st of June. But I need everyone's help! If you have suggestions for video ideas, leave them in the comments section of the page titled "WeAreTheLGBT (Video) Ideas". Otherwise, I have to steal from the list you guys helped me make for the blog and I don't want to do that (but ideas can be on both lists).

Here's a link to the channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreTheLGBT

Subscribe please!

Thank you all so much for helping me out. If you have any comments questions, concerns, or ideas, you know what to do!

Lots of love,
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment